Monday, December 24, 2012

A Glimmer of Hope

I have a secret I am going to share with you all.
Something many of you may not realize.
Raising a teenage boy is really, really frustrating.

But yesterday morning, Sunday December 23, 2012 at 6:30 am, there as a ray of hope shined down upon this house.

Isaac wanted to make everyone breakfast and announced this Saturday night. I figured, "Heck, I will go along with this." Told him he had to get up at 6:30 to start breakfast. He told me he wanted to make everyone eggs so I told him the favorites of the family. Some like sunny side up, some like over easy while others like scrambled and those who don't like eggs to make them instant oatmeal. Gave him a run down of how to prep the flat top and what temp to have it at ect.

Well imagine how pleasantly surprised I was to wake up to the sound of eggs cracking! He made everyone a lovely breakfast of eggs and toast. Even taking custom toast orders for jam or peanut butter. I was served first.( It was very weird eating breakfast before my children.)

And then dear reader, it got even better.....

HE CLEANED THE KITCHEN WHEN HE WAS DONE!

***I think someone just got on Santa's nice list***

No comments:

Post a Comment