Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lonely?

How weird is it? I am in a small house surrounded by "my" five little darlings. Well okay, darlings is stretching it a bit. And I have found myself getting lonely. Not just bored. I mean ya, we all get bored with the day to day grind. But I am missing my companion in the day to day grind. Someone to whine and complain to about being bored. I am missing laughing with others. Turns out I really love to laugh. It makes me feel so much better. I am trying to keep busy. I am working on my needle point like I am suppose to, but turns out needle point does not talk back. And it rarely makes me laugh. If I had the chance I would go out everynight just to talk and laugh with other people. No worries, I am not going to do that. This is just another adjustment for me. One, that for some stupid reason, I did not predict coming. Heck, we have not even talked about it in counseling. So for the time being I need to relax and take it one night at a time. Just like everything else. I am sure this too shall pass. I am so blessed to have so many friends around to put up with me.

1 comment:

  1. We need to do a lunch date at my house!!! I'm sure I can make you laugh =)

    ReplyDelete