i did not always know this. but 15 yrs of marriage and raising 5 kids has taught me that i must have super powers because i can do things no one else in this house can. here is a short list.
1. Pee without getting it all over the bathroom
2. Flush the toilet.
3. Replace a roll of toilet paper.
(you can see i spend alot of time in the bathroom. after 5 kids that is the only place to have quiet sometimes)
4.empty the garbage
5.Take the trash out to the curb on garbage day
6. Watering and Mowing the lawns
7. See dirty dishes in the sink.
8. Laundry, all of it, from begining to end.
9. Notice when the floors need to be swept and mopped and then DO it.
10. Put the girls to bed on my VERY own without any need for help from anyone else.
11. The ablitity to tell when something has gone BAD in the frig and also REMOVE it.
well as you can see i am a pretty super woman. i could go on and on but alas i hear the trash can screaming for help because it is about to burst at the seams. i am off!!