Monday, December 6, 2010

Remiss

It was brought to my attention, very subtly, that i have been remiss in my blogging. I am so,so sorry. Really I have not had a lot to laugh about lately. This holiday season is kicking my butt. Turns out I am not a fan of having my butt kicked. But that is a topic for another post.

Last night Raquel, our large, white, hairy dog that loves to shed, and she is very good at it. Anyways she comes in at night. Last night she came in with a wad of crap stuck to her fur that was the size of a tennis ball. NOT KIDDING! Daniel noticed it first. I cornered her in the kitchen. For some reason me calling her with fear in my eyes and a large scissors in my hands made her very nervous. So I had to make Daniel straddle her backwards, hold her hips with his thighs and pull up on her tail. (ya, it did not look any better than it sounds) I went at her with a plastic bag covering one hand and scissors in the other. I had to set up shop next to the trash can because I kept on gagging. No, sadly, the poop was not frozen because that would have helped with the smell. This clump was firmly attached though. I gave her a nice "privacy cut" and told her what went on in this kitchen can never, ever be discussed among us again. We still cannot look each other in the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment