Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A school quarter's worth of catch up.....Pictures from Elder Brown

For letters from Elder Brown check out his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/797876166902088/ I update this every week with letters and photos from Elder Brown who is serving in the Toronto, Canada Mission.

 Elder Brown will fellow missionaries and mission president when he arrived in Toronto.
 I recieved this picture after not seeing him for two months. I was so happy to see his smiling (even if fake) face.
 Here is Elder Brown with the mission president and his wife.

This is Elder Brown's first companion. Sadly he only had a few weeks left on his mission. 

 Fresh off the plane.
In front of the Toronto Temple which Elder Brown said is beautiful.

So these are the pictures I have gotten so far. He is not that great at sending them. I just hope he is taking lots and lots of pictures.

I miss him so much. He brought such light into our home. I am so grateful he is willing and able to dedicate two years of his life to teach the gospel and share the love of Christ to all in Ontario Canada that are willing to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment