Wednesday, June 20, 2012

First year of college done.

There are no cool pictures or videos to go along with this post. Those who are easily bored without such clever inserts better just pass on reading this post.

Today I have finished my finals for spring quarter. This means I have offically made it through my first year of college. Sure, I have classes I am taking this summer, but I see those as going towards my second year. This year flew by so fast, it gives me hope for the next four years.

I am super happy, and actually find myself wondering what to do with myself this afternoon. So, I did something I have not done in a very long time. I watched tv. It was fantastic! I even made sure I watched a chick flick.

In between classes this summer we do have our usual family adventures planned, albeit altered a bit to accomodate for Anna. She informed Maria and Jake that is was a, "bummer they cannot go to the pool this summer." I asked her why they could not go and she said it was because she could not get in the water. Uh, I am pretty sure that Jakey and Maria can get in the water though and they will get to go to the pool. I am sure we can find something for her to do while they are there.

2 comments:

  1. So does this mean you have time for friends again?!! I miss you woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes we do need to go do a girls night. I have one week off until school starts back up. gotta live it up while i can!!

    ReplyDelete