Tuesday, September 13, 2011

All in the family

Saturday I did an "all call" on Daniel's room for dirty clothes. Especially practice gear. His pads and practice jersey were in the car at the time. I asked if I needed to wash the jersey also. Yes, I see this as a mistake now. Why did I even bother asking. The answer should aways be YES. But he told me not to worry. He jersey is protected by his pads and therefore never actually makes contact with his skin.

Fast forward to the next day. I need to get something out of the car that had fallen down on the ground in the back. This position put my nose dangerously close to the aformentioned jersey and pads. I blacked out.

So into the wash the jersey went. The pads were hauled out to the driveway to experience fresh air and Febreeze. Now they smell like lilacs drenched in B.O. A few hours in the sun did seem to refresh them quite a bit.

This morning before school the girls were goofing off with them. Maria tried them on first. She was so cute I just had to get a picture. Anna had other ideas.......



This is Maria's dazed and confused look. Poor baby. You will notice Anna's blur just out of the frame of the picture.



Anna greeted her with a flying tackle.












Anna then tried them on and Maria.......gave her sister a hug? Just must have a concussion.




The cutest powerpuff defensive tackle ever!!










No comments:

Post a Comment