Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Seriously folks, i just can't make this stuff up.

5:00 pm. the phone rings. It is the kids school district. I was not panicked. This is the third time I had heard from them this day alone.

School:Mrs. Brown?

Me: Yep.

School: Your dog is loose.

Me: Oh crap.

School: Inside the school.

Me: (edit thoughts.) oh crap

School: As you know this is not the first time.

Me: Dang, they have a good memory.

School: We cannot catch her. She has no leash or collar on.

Me: And yet you know it is my dog and have my phone number on speed dial.

School: Could you please come down and get your dog out of our school.

Me: Do I really have to?

so I grab the nearest rope. Because of Ike and his love of tying his little brother to things. The only rope I can find Ike has already tied into a noose. Perfect! 'cause when I see the dog this is what I am gonna need. Daniel commened that the rope did not look good. I said, "We are beyond trying to look good. These people already know us too well."

Dog is home. Child who let dog out of backyard and NOT TOLD ME is still alive. So all in all it was a success. I just wish I could find the kid that let her in the school!

No comments:

Post a Comment