Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Isaac's Student Council Application









Isaac is in fifth grade this year and can apply to be on the leadership board for student council at his school. Application reads as follows.....




Name: Isaac Brown

Grade: 5th

Teacher: Mrs. Crater




Why do you think you would make a good leader?


I am a webelo scout, I help out alot with my younger brother and sisters, and I am a good student.




Do you have experience dealing with kindergarteners and 1st graders?


EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE!!




What do you hope to do with your leadership skills?


Well, when I grow up I hope to be the President of the United States or take over Cuba. Either way I am going to need leadership skills.


Hmmm, I wonder if he will get a call back? What do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment