Saturday, March 29, 2014

The reason I have a constant eye twitch...

We are going out to pick out graduation announcements, get a suit over coat altered, and run other errands with my mother-in-law, Barb Brown. My 18 year old comes out of his room in a raggy shirt and jeans with holes in them. I stated, "You can't wear that! Your grandmother will think you don't have any nice clothes to wear and she will ask me why I am not providing you with nice clothes to wear!" He shrugged his shoulders and informed me he sees no problem with his choice in clothing. I told him go change, please......

He stated, "All my pants have at least three holes in them."

Me: "How?? I know you have pants without holes??"

He then said, "They have to have three holes.....how else would I get in them?"

OH SHEESH!!

He does clean up okay....even with three holes in his pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment