Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Note this day!

December 27th, 2012
What is this a picture of??

This is a picture of my laundry room devoid of any dirty laundry. I was so excited I actually folded the last load of laundry as I pulled it out of the dryer. All was washed, folded and put away. I always seem to stumble at the folding part of the laundry process.

The laundry room stayed like this for a total of 45 minutes. Then showers started and the viscous cycle started again.... But I had 45 glorious minutes. You can never take that away from me. NEVER!!

I know for a fact I will not be caught up on laundry again until I get to my spring break at the end of March this year. Until then I will have this picture to remind me of this note worthy day. 


Yes, I will have it printed and hung up in my laundry room.

No comments:

Post a Comment