Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Seattle

This past weekend was one of my "get away" weekends. And I am grateful for the many friends that watched my kiddos so I could get away.

I flew to Seattle to visit my sister in law, Jenna, and her adorable family. I can honestly say it was a blast. We did not do any big trip or adventures. Just hung out and talked. I love her little kids. And luckily they tolerated me too.

Here we are doing "Boom, Bang, Fire Power!" Check out the gun show on Alana.
Getting some kisses from Alana.



Mr Jimmy. Lover of fast cars, but not fast shopping carts.



Lil Miss Alana!






I flew in friday around noon. I almost missed my flight there but luckily i am a fabulous sprinter, even in heals. ha ha ha. Got to SEA TAC and Jenna and I could not find eachother. She swears she was parked right where i was waiting but i think her car was invisable. =D
went to her place, she got me a yummy lunch from subway and then put the kids down for a nap and she let me take a nap too!! That is one of my all time favorite hobbies.
I cannot wait to have her come visit us in March!! Maybe I will let her take a nap too. And it will be longer than 30 mintues. ha ha ha

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you enjoyed your visit. I honestly was just glad you didn't run away screaming :)

    ReplyDelete