Thursday, September 25, 2014

Farewell my son.

Sunday, Sept 21st was Daniel's farewell. He spoke in church and then we partied! We had friends and family come from all over the great state of Washington.

Uncle Matt tried to cut his middle finger off with a circular saw and Aunt Jenna was showing her moral support. Don't they make a darling couple? I think they are the best. I am so happy they drove over to take part in the festivities.






This sweet lady is Grandma Brown. Don't be fooled by the smile, right before I snapped the picture she was informing me why I should always listen to her and do everything she tells me to because she knows everything. It turns out, she is right. :)


Jakey showing off the spread of food. We did eggrolls, spring rolls, gyozas, crab rangoons, and three different kinds of sushi. For dessert we had cookie platters



Ben worked the fryers and the grill keeping the crowd fed. We have a pretty sweet set up on the patio that really helped keep our kitchen cool during the summer.





This nice gentleman is Bishop Green. He is our ward's bishop. 



Daniel had lots and lots of friends and family show up to wish him well.



This is Linda's littlest dude, Harley, snoozing on Bumpki's lap.



Daniel with his BFF, Jake Forbush. Jake just turned in his mission papers.


In this picture he is now officially Elder Brown


Daniel headed off to the Missionary Training Center (MTC) 6 am Monday morning. There are no pictures I am willing to post because I was a mess that morning and pretty much all day long.



No comments:

Post a Comment