Friday, November 29, 2013

Time for arts and crafts, brought to you by Isaac Brown

Issac signed up for ceramics this year in high school. Ferris requires its students to be "well rounded individuals" so therefore they force them to take some sort of music or art class. Isaac nixed the music class because the music teacher feels there is no room for a banjo in the strings section. 

That's okay, Isaac felt he could better express himself through clay. He expressed himself by making a spittoon. Not just any spittoon though, this one weighs a good 10 pounds and features banjos and bears. 

I immediately made the rule that he cannot use it. He immediately told me he already has. I am starting to wonder how much of the weight is from actual clay.


Ike's rendition of a bear, laying down.


Ike's beloved banjo.

I cannot even fathom what his next project will be. Seriously, I have no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment