Saturday, May 10, 2014

Daniel's Mission Call!!

My first born is headed out on a mission!! We are so excited!!!! Technically he is going foreign, but come on it is Canada!! That is really more like northern Ohio/ Michigan. :)

He will be serving in the Toronto Mission which is the Ontario Providence, which is funny because Daniel then asked, "Haven't they switched to states yet?" Oh he will blend in just fine up there. 
 We placed bets as to which continent Daniel would end up on, Maria won! She now gets to serve with Daniel as his house elf.

The official letter, I don't know if you noticed or not so I will point it out.....it is signed by our prophet and president of the church, Thomas S. Monson. Ya, that makes it pretty special. I don't think he does that on every mission call.


Oh wait, I just found out he does. Well I am sure we are still his favorite. 


The other post has the video with all his friends and family that could be there last night, some were on speaker phone, those who were unable to he called right away. It was such a fun night last night! Thanks all for sharing in our excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment