Well it is that time of year again.....
A time you have been looking forward to all year without even knowing it.
You can almost smell the disappointment in the air.
Isaac has released his Christmas list for 2012
1. More wife beaters (sleeveless undershirts)
2. Hibben Pro. Knife throwing set (explains the large spinning wheel he made in wood shop)
3. More fly tying equipment (he actually stands a chance of getting this)
4. More Tippet for fly line. Grandpa's creek has eaten a lot of it.
5. Hibben IV combat machete with sheath. He has this circled for importance. I think that should serve as an extra warning.
6. Personalized Tar and Feathering kit for those "darn democrats" as he put it. I am sure Papa will gladly help with that.
7. M48 credit card. Made by United Cutlery. It is a flat piece of stamped steel with various tools built in. Made to fit inside his wallet. This is actually a pretty cool survival tool. If it weren't for the fact I wash his wallet on a weekly basis, this just might have worked.
8. Legendary Hibben Fighter III. Okay, this had me a "Legendary" and then to throw in the III. Well I am super impressed. No impressed enough to buy it, but still super impressed.
9. United Sub-commander boot knives. Ike's scout master can thank me later for not purchasing these.
10. Mason necklace with hidden double edged knife. The only way to keep this secret organization so secret is to make sure no one lives to tell the tale.
11. 2 Black (Undercover & United Cutlery) Karambits. For those not in the know, and you know who you are, a Karambit is a three fingered hook knife.
12. 2 Black (Undercover & United Cutlery) push dagger sets.
Ben looked the list over and asked Ike, "You must like disappointment." Ike replied, "I am getting used to it." Now that is the Christmas spirit.
Hope he enjoys his new socks, underwear, and wife beaters. (Hey 1/3 ain't too shabby!)